The website is owned and operated by Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology (IoDMT)
Registration of the candidate(s) is/are confirmed upon full payment for the course, which must be made prior to the start of the course. You may pay for your course online. Please ensure you have read, understood and accepted these terms & condition and refund policy before you submit a booking. By registering online you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology and its online presence through the web site at www.IoDMT.com (as well as all email and other correspondence), has taken and will continue to take, the utmost care in the development, preparation and maintenance of the content. The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology will make all reasonable endeavors to ensure the information posted on its website is accurate and up to date.
The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or materials in this site. The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology shall not be liable for any losses as a result of reliance on information provided. The content of this web site may be changed at any time without notice.
The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from reliance on any statements contained in this web site.
The information provided on the www.IoDMT.com web site is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
While The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from sources which it believes to be reliable, it makes no representation that the information or opinions contained on the www.IoDMT.com web site, or associated links to the web site, are accurate, reliable or complete. The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology will accept no responsibility or liability for any material or services contained on any web site not under the control of The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology.
The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology does not warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the site or any server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components, or that successful or accurate results or outcomes will result from your use of this site.
Fees payment and refunds
- Program fees are to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the program. Failure to do so may result in restricted student access to the lecture instructions, assignment details, and withholding of the student registration.
- Refunds can be issued in full to students at any time prior to the start date of the course.
- Refunds are considered entirely at the discretion of the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology (IoDMT).
- For more details refer refund policy.
Code of Conduct
- The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology will not tolerate actions of harassment, verbal and/or physical abuse/threats that causes any form of discomfort to students, lecturers, or Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology staff.
- Victims of such actions are strongly urged to contact the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology as soon as possible to report the incident.
- Students are required to respect the rules of the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology.
- A violation of the above code will result in a hearing, disciplinary action, and/or immediate dismissal from the program.
- Such cases will be dealt with in the strictest confidentiality on a case-by-case basis.
- Students may choose to defer their course on a Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology at any time during their course duration.
- Requests for deferral must be made in writing to email@example.com, accompanied by supporting documents for the request, and an administrative fee of $10/Rs.600 will apply.
- Deferrals cannot be requested more than once. Following the deferral, the student must continue their studies. Failure to do so will result in the student being unregistered from the course.
- Students are expected to return to their studies at the next available course intake.
- Online students are required to provide a date on which they intend to continue their studies. This date cannot exceed 2 months from the date of the referral.
- Deferrals are granted at the full discretion of the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology.
Assessment & Submissions Policy
- Students will be adjudged to have completed the course requirements by the successful completion of their assignment(s)/project(s).
- Deadline extensions may be requested by emailing the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org) and paying the extension fee of $10/Rs.600 prior to the submission deadline.
- Extensions will only be considered for students who have provided evidence of their work being hindered and/or affected by extenuating circumstances.
- Subject to on-time email request and payment and accompanied by appropriate evidence, an extension of four weeks will be granted. In exceptionally difficult cases, this period may be extended.
- Late submissions cannot exceed five working days and must be communicated by emailing the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology (email@example.com) before the submission deadline. A penalty of 15% grade deduction will be incurred to the final assignment/project score.
- Students who do not adhere to submission deadlines and regulations, will not have their assignments/project marked.
Course Content & Program Schedule
The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology reserves the right to alter the advertised schedule of courses, which may include cancellation of a course. Where the Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology cancels a course, registered candidates will be offered alternative dates.
The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology reserves the right to alter and amend the advertised content of any course without notice. The Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology (IoDMT) will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from any of the above.
Before Registering for a Course
Every student accepted for registration with IoDMT (Institute of Digital Marketing & technology), Distance Learning Program (DLP) will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the regulations and policies of the IoDMT and of the program, if applicable, in which that student is enrolled.
Students registering in courses are required to have a proficiency in English at a level suitable to the course. Applicants must have proficiency in English at a level suitable to the course or program of study for which they are applying. Digital Marketing courses require English proficiency equivalent to Graduate level or higher.
The language of business at IoDMT is English, and therefore services are provided in English. Most courses and programs offered through IoDMT have own / reference content, with course instruction provided in English.
IoDMT will assist students with any questions or problems that may arise concerning the interpretation of academic regulations. However, students are responsible for ensuring that their academic programs meet the regulations of a particular institution in all respects. Therefore, students are responsible for their academic and financial choices, including registering in appropriate courses, completing courses and/or programs, or withdrawing from courses and/or programs, as per their choice.