Online Course Training Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy
Generally, online / distance learning course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. We MAY approve a refund / transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL or TELEPHONIC requests are NOT accepted) to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training DURATION ALLOWED for ANY online / distance learning course:
- Courses with a TOTAL course duration of 2 months to 6 months: 7 days MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course duration of 1month to 2months : 2 days MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course duration of 1month only : 1 day MAXIMUM
Transfers: ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 24-Hours of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Student has not EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM time allotted. You may transfer your registration / course fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The tuition difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER 24-hours OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM allotted training time (indicated above) your course is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 180 days (6-months) to complete an online / distance learning course.
- Orders placed with a ”Corporate Account” or “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Course Extension Policy:
- Students have 180 days from the date of registration to complete all online / distance learning courses. Students may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made BEFORE the training course expires.
- Expired courses, students who have left the employ of a company or students who FAIL their final exam (see below) are NOT eligible for certificate or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online é distance learning courses have a final evaluation. Students must complete given assignments / LIVE project to be issued a certificate of completion.
Students will be given 3 attempts to complete their final assignments é LIVE project. If a student FAILS to submit the same by given dates, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay all tuition and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online / distance learning a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-registration.
Every attempt is made to ensure all information from the IoDMT (Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology) is accurate and that the student has attained the competencies taught in a course, at the point of their assessment. Beyond this point, the graduate is responsible to maintain their acquired competencies, and apply acquired knowledge and skills in a way which is appropriate to the unique characteristics of each application. This will release the IoDMT (Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology) from any liability, action and claims of whatsoever nature in connection with, or arising from any such information, instruction or advice, given by any student or ex-student, whether directions given during the course are followed or not.